Hi! I have a lot of these growing around and under our porch and house. We would like to figure out what these plants are, if they are poisonous and how to get rid of it if possible! Thank you!
your plant is called peppervine, Ampelopsis arborea. It is thought to be mildly poisonous if the berries are eaten but there are few records of poisoning known. There is more useful information about it here: https://plants.ces.ncsu.edu/plants/ampelopsis-arborea/
I hope this helps.
Dr. Steven Hill, Botanist, SCNPS