- This event has passed.
Lowcountry: Spring 2021 Native Plant Market
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Lowcountry chapter’s Spring 2021 native plant sale will be a “farmer’s market” style sale with several vendors offering a variety of natives. The sale will take place at Charles Towne Landing State Park, in the back of the main parking area (address at the bottom of this page).
Here’s a list of plant species that will be available from each plant vendor at the sale, as well as pot sizes and prices: https://scnps.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021-Spring-Plant-Price-List.pdf
Participating local vendors:
- Roots and Shoots Nursery (West Ashley): https://rootsandshootsnursery.com/
- Bottle Tree Gardening (McClellanville): https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057217099210
- Let It Grow (Adams Run): Phone: 843-870-3069; email [email protected]
- Milkweed Madness (north of Charleston): https://www.milkweedmadness.com/nursery
- Flying Fig Farm (Awendaw): https://flyingfigfarm.com/category/products/
- Mask wearing is required.
- Each vendor will handle their own check-out process (cash, check, or credit card).
- Shoppers should bring their own box, cart, or wagon to carry plants. Volunteers will be on hand to help.
- Admission to the Native Plant Market is free. If you wish to visit Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site, please pay admission in the Visitor Center.